Office Home and Business 2019 is a lifetime Office version that is installable using a product key on a single PC or Mac. It will bind to a Microsoft account for future reinstallations even to a completely different device as long as only 1 active installation exists. In case of reinstallations, all you need to do is to sign in using the Microsoft account where you bound it to. This will also activate Office automatically. Businesses prefer this type of Office installation as the license is valid for commercial use. Many people also prefer this traditional non subscription based lifetime Office.
If you have bought multiple product keys, you can bind them on either a single or multiple Microsoft accounts for life. You will have an option on your Account page as shown below at https://account.microsoft.com/services to choose which product to install on the current PC. In our example below, we have 3 licenses across 2 different types of Office bound into a single Microsoft account that we can use to activate 3 installations of Microsoft Office. We can uninstall, reinstall and reactivate these 3 licenses unlimited number of times even on a totally different device as long as only 1 active installation per license exists.
This product key requires binding with your Microsoft account. ONCE BOUND, PLEASE USE YOUR MICROSOFT ACCOUNT AND NOT THE PRODUCT KEY WHEN ACTIVATING OFFICE 2019. The purpose of binding the key to your Microsoft account is to ensure you can reinstall and transfer your license unlimited number of times from one device to another. If you use a bound key to activate Office 2019 instead of your Microsoft account, it will create an endless product key has already been used error wherein, the only resolution will require an intervention from Microsoft support.
If you own previous releases of Microsoft Office below the 2019 version, it is of utmost importance that you remove them first before installing Office Professional Plus 2019 to prevent application errors. Microsoft Office is designed in a way that it only allows one installation and once license to exist in a single device. Pirated Office should also be thoroughly removed to ensure that the new installation can connect to Microsoft’s activation servers for activation.
For PC, To remove existing Office installation using the official Office removal tool, click here. Run the program and follow on-screen instructions.
After removing office licenses and uninstalling office, it is important to restart your computer.
1. Ensure that all existing licenses and installations of Microsoft Office are completely removed as mentioned above. After completion of payment, you will receive your product key. Go to https://setup.office.com/ and sign in using your Microsoft account or create one if you don’t have one.
2. It is required that you sign in with your Microsoft account. Note that the product key will permanently bind to this account.
3. Now that you are signed-in, simply enter the product key you received from us. Choose any region or language of your preference then click next.
4. Click next again.
5. At this point, Microsoft will add this product on your Account services and you will be redirected to https://account.microsoft.com/services. Do note that the key we gave is encrypted and will appear as a different set of product key. Click Install next to the product key that you wish to install on the current device you are using.
6. A window will open. Click Install. You can also click Other Options to choose between the 32 and 64 bit versions as well as to select your preferred language. Here, you will also have an option to download an offline installer in case you are planning for multiple installations or installing your Office to another machine.
7. Download will begin. Once finished, click the downloaded file at the lower left portion of your browser and then click Yes to allow the app to make changes to your device.
8. Office will now download. Depending on your internet connection, it could take several minutes.
9. Congratulations! Office Home and Business 2019 is now installed. Click Close and open any Microsoft Office application such as Word.
10. You can now sign in using the Microsoft account you used on step 2 to activate Office. If this account has multiple product keys bound to it, you will be given an option to choose which license to use.
13. Congratulations, your Office Home and Business 2019 is now activated for life!
USING OFFLINE INSTALLER TO INSTALL OFFICE
If you are having problems downloading and installing Office online or perhaps you prefer an offline installer to install Office on multiple devices without having to download Office repeatedly, you can actually download or order a full offline installer for Microsoft Office 2019 Professional Plus via the official link below.